Why Do Business With Us?
Whether you need an insurance arbitrator, expert witness, consultant or mediator, IEN experts possess expertise that span over 125 areas of insurance knowledge and experience. What’s more, the staff includes insurance experts themselves and you can expect that…
- There is no charge to attorneys or their clients for IEN's services.
- Referrals are usually accomplished within 48 hours.
- IEN provides access to over 500 insurance experts.
- IEN provides CV, Fee Schedule and "statements of qualifications" for each expert.
- IEN arranges a conference call between you and the expert(s) you wish to consider.
IEN Case Experience
●An attorney representing the defendant insurance company retained an IEN homeowner claims expert. The expert will opine on the claim handling done and claim denial issued by the insurance company
●The attorney representing the defendant insurance company retained an IEN Life Insurance underwriting and agent/broker expert. The IEN expert will produce an expert rebuttal report on whether there was life insurance churning in the transactions in dispute.
●The attorney representing the defendant insurance company retained an IEN property claims expert who is also a practicing attorney. The expert will address whether the insurance company met Its duty to handle claims in good faith or breached any applicable standard.
●The attorney representing a retail agent retained an IEN agent/broker expert to provide consulting services in a matter involving the duties and responsibilities of a wholesale producer providing services to a commercial business entity.