Why Do Business With Us?
Whether you need an insurance arbitrator, expert witness, consultant or mediator, IEN experts possess expertise that span over 125 areas of insurance knowledge and experience. What’s more, the staff includes insurance experts themselves and you can expect that…
- There is no charge to attorneys or their clients for IEN's services.
- Referrals are usually accomplished within 48 hours.
- IEN provides access to over 500 insurance experts.
- IEN provides CV, Fee Schedule and "statements of qualifications" for each expert.
- IEN arranges a conference call between you and the expert(s) you wish to consider.
IEN Case Experience
●The attorney representing the defendant broker retained an IEN agent/broker expert witness. The expert will opine on the duties and responsibilities of the broker when procuring liability insurance, identifying the owner of leased property and prospective named insureds.
●The attorney representing the defendant individual retained an IEN workers compensation expert who will opine on the effect one worker's accident should have on the renewal premium of the workers compensation policy.
●The attorney representing the defendant insurance agency retained an IEN agent/broker expert, who will opine on the agency’s services pertaining to the client's request to add a loss payee to client’s insurance policy.
●Recently, the attorney representing the plaintiff financial institution retained an IEN D&O claims expert. In this matter, the expert will address issues arising from the use of co-counsels and the duties of the insured in a claim when a reservation of rights letter had been issued.