Why Do Business With Us?
Whether you need an insurance arbitrator, expert witness, consultant or mediator, IEN experts possess expertise that span over 125 areas of insurance knowledge and experience. What’s more, the staff includes insurance experts themselves and you can expect that…
- There is no charge to attorneys or their clients for IEN's services.
- Referrals are usually accomplished within 48 hours.
- IEN provides access to over 500 insurance experts.
- IEN provides CV, Fee Schedule and "statements of qualifications" for each expert.
- IEN arranges a conference call between you and the expert(s) you wish to consider.
IEN Case Experience
●An attorney that has come to IEN for several insurance experts in the past retained a Life insurance expert and educator to address issues of the suitability of the products sold to the plaintiff.
●An attorney representing the plaintiff retained an IEN expert in home replacement cost valuation. The expert will address whether the home’s value calculated by the insurance company was accurate.
●The attorney representing the defendant insured retained an IEN Life Insurance agent expert. The expert will opine on the agent standards pertaining to premium financing and whole life insurance.
●An attorney representing the defendant loan servicing company retained an IEN claim adjusting expert. The expert will address issues concerning a forced placed property & casualty policy and the standards applying to adjusting claims on such policies.
●The defendant insurance company’s attorney retained an IEN Trucking claim handling expert to report on claims handling management and evaluating the claim investigation and setting appropriate reserves.